Applying For A Position At Parkchester South Condominium
The best way to apply for a position is to email your resume to email@example.com. The Human Resources fax line is 866-546-6460.
The following is a guide for obtaining employment with us:
- Your resume should reflect your employment history, the tasks you performed in your employment, your education, training and any certificates or awards. You should include any experience gained through the military or through volunteer work.
- A cover letter or introductory text in the body of the email can be helpful if it is specifically written to us and is not a generalized statement you send to every prospective employer.
- A high school diploma or GED is required for all positions.
Our staff are represented by a number of labor unions including the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 808 (Porters, Groundskeepers and Construction), International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 3 (Electricians), International Union of Operating Engineers Local 30 (Heating Plant Engineers, Firemen, Mechanics), District Council of Carpenters Local 157 (Carpenters), Metal Trades Board of Unions Local 638 (Plumbers) and the International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades Local 1456 and Local 19 (Painters). A number of these unions such as the Operating Engineers, Carpenters and Painters maintain apprenticeship programs and can be contacted directly for training resources and job referrals.
We do not have provisions for accepting or tracking walk-in applications. However, we do review and retain every resume sent to us by email and we strongly recommend you choose this method of applying. Typically we will contact you within one to two weeks if you are a match for a position we are seeking to fill. If you wish to know the status of your resume and whether you qualify for any positions within the company, you can contact us by email. If you do not have access to email, we do accept resumes emailed to us on your behalf through the New York State Department of Labor and community job help organizations.
Sample of Job Titles
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Property Manager
- Construction Mechanic
- Fireman (Heating Plant Boilers)
- Heat Control Mechanic
- Information Technology
- Machine Shop Mechanic
- Property Manager
- Residential Services Representative
- Storeroom Clerk
- Supply Clerk
- Watch Engineer (Stationary Engineer)